Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Disturbing movies.

So after reading a couple lists of the most disturbing movies ever, I decided to check out a few of them.


                                            I watched August Mordum Underground first.

It was pretty disgusting. I could see how some people thought it was an actual snuff film, as the effects were very very realistic. Even after being desensitized at an early age from sites like lifeofdebauchery and freakhole, it still made me feel a bit uneasy. Castration, wound fucking, eating maggots from a rotting dead infant's headless corpse, and the list goes on. I think AMU should be on everyone's top 10 disturbing movie list.



                                           Next was Salo or The 120 Days of Sodom
Not as "disturbing" as I thought it would be, but pretty messed up nonetheless. Poop on a plate made me lol, and then puke in my mouth. Mmm mmm good. The torture scenes were pretty brutal, but the poop eating was what really made me queasy. An updated version of this movie would be cool, as now they could make those torture scenes even more fucked up.



                                                  I also watched Cannibal Holocaust

Meh. I always heard this was one of the most fucked up movies ever, but it wasn't that great. I think the most disturbing thing was the turtle scene. I want one of those chicks on a stick for my front yard :P


Theirs some more that I need to watch, but thats all for now.

What movies would you guys recommend? I mean the most fucked up movie you can think of!

Let me know in a comment.

Have a good day folks.

15 comments:

`†he Պen†al Պasochis† said...

this is very relevant to my interests, where can i find these movies?

http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

polishwarrior said...

I wouldn't call it disturbing, but it'll put you on edge. Try to find REC. It's the original version of quarantine, but made in Spain. The way it was filmed sucks you in.

Piripi Anxo said...

looks awsm!

Nerd Life said...

That cannibal one sure looks creepy

Anonymous said...

Cannibal Holocaust it's a peaty good movie

razortek said...

followin 'n' supportin bro :)

wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

thefuckin list.blogspot.com

rockStar said...

awsome! <3

showin mah love

nuttinbutapeanut said...

Visitor Q. Not on the brutal side, but on the mindfuck side. Pretty wat that film

Ante Babaja said...

i heard about canibal holocaust, its brutal

Come At Me Bro said...

Nice movies!

skulldragon3200 said...

Have a weak stomach. Couldn't watch these movies all the way through. Good call at calling AMU the most disturbing.

Saryn said...

Sounds awesome imo. I've always liked these kind of movies.

Come At Me Bro said...

This is sweet!

Mutefox said...

Showing my nightly support, comrade.

Unknown said...

try to watch japanese snuffs such as "Grotesque", "Mu Zan E", and "Guinea Pig" Collections.